Tuesday, December 21, 2021

On my computer desktop right now

 

 Most of my readers know that I simply love Gooseberry Patch art work.  I also love that they make some of this beautiful work available as free desktop wallpapers.  If you would like to check out more of the Christmas ones (including this one), go here: Christmas Wallpapers.

I've mentioned the availability of these wallpapers before, but I'm loving this particular one that's on my desktop this season.  The snowflakes on the green background are so jolly.  And the Christmas cookies on a little plate with a Christmas napkin and two steaming mugs of hot cocoa, one with a candy cane -- well, I just love it all.  The mountains and fir trees in the background -- it's obviously snowing in the higher elevations.  And the house all decked out for the holiday -- and even the sweet little evergreen and pine cone garland that surrounds the scene.  Every detail is just perfect.  If you too would like a little instant Christmas spirit, by all means check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!