Monday, July 01, 2024

Come on into the Christmas kitchen! It's time for Christmas in July!

 


 Welcome to my Christmas kitchen!  I've oiled the hinges on the kitchen door, brushed down quite a few cobwebs, and hope to be here each day in July.  I have a few posts written and scheduled, but many more will just have to appear serendipitously along the way.  And they probably will.

There will hopefully be recipes, vintage goodies and cookbooks, maybe some poems, memories,  craft ideas, and more. 

 One thing I thought I would share today is this Christmas in July crafting challenge from Craftsy.  It starts on July 8, so there's a little time to think about it and consider whether you'll try some of these projects.  I haven't decided yet, myself, but I thought it sounded interesting and worth sharing.  As the description on the sign-up page reads, 

"It's never too early to get started on everything that goes into an amazing holiday season!  Celebrate Christmas in July and join our instructors to craft one-of-a-kind holiday gifts, plan crowd-pleasing recipes, and find amazing DIY decor inspiration all month long."

I did download the holiday craft bundle (it's free!) and will look forward to the emails.  It remains to be seen if I will have time to get involved.  I may be too busy writing Christmas in July posts!

See you all tomorrow!

never too early to get started on everything that goes into an amazing holiday season! Celebrate Christmas in July and join our instructors to craft one-of-a-kind holiday gifts, plan crowd-pleasing recipes, and find amazing DIY decor inspiration all month long.  never too early to get started on everything that goes into an amazing holiday season! Celebrate Christmas in July and join our instructors to craft one-of-a-kind holiday gifts, plan crowd-pleasing recipes, and find amazing DIY decor inspiration all month long.

2 comments:

  1. The CIJ crafting challenge looks interesting--TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I guess, from the email I got yesterday, one has to be a premium member of Craftsy for some of the projects. So that's a bit disappointing, but I hope the challenge will still be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!