Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Rusitic embroidery hoop ornaments from the Crazy Craft Lady

 


 Speaking as someone who has a large stash of small embroidery hoops in their craft closet, I am always looking for fun ways to use them, especially in Christmas crafting.  This idea from Aimee at The Crazy Craft Lady is a really good one!

Head on over to read about it: Rustic Embroidery Hoop Ornaments and to see more photos.  These round ornaments use a foil cookie sheet to resemble a "tin" backing.  One paints it gray to achieve this effect.  The embroidery hoop parts are stained brown to make them much more attractive than the plain wood.  Details are added with bottle brush trees, wood pieces, and black & white checked ribbon.

 
So pretty, don't you agree?   I'm thinking this might be a fun project to include in our annual crafting adventure with grandkids!  I've just pinned this to my Crafting for Christmas Pinterest board.  If you have a similar board, you might wish to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. I love those---so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I want to find embroidery hoops, inexpensive, to make Christmas ornaments. I love the church one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!