Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Christmas in July at my Etsy shop!

 
Yes!  Now through July 24, I'm running a sale at my Etsy shop, A New Hampshire Attic!  You can take 25% off on every listing in the Vintage Christmas category.

Most of the listings are Christmas cards both new and used, from the 1920s through the 1970s. 

 






I also have some vintage Christmas stickers listed and some handmade vintage felt ornaments,

 



 along with a holiday feltcraft booklet, a poinsettia themed pocket calendar, a vintage Christmas paper sachet and some Christmas candy boxes.  Maybe a few other goodies as well!


If I find time, I will also add a few more vintage Christmas items to this category of my shop for your browsing and shopping pleasure.  Even if you don't buy anything, you are sure to enjoy your trip down Vintage Memory Lane!

3 comments:

  1. I do love the vintage felt ornaments! I've done a few felt ornaments to give as gifts - I feel they have more memories than the store-bought items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 AM

    I love Christmas!

    Deanna Rabe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!