Saturday, July 13, 2024

A Christmas Carol

 


 Nope, not a song or even a book!  A Christmas Carol is a new line of Christmas fabric by 3 Sisters for Moda Fabrics.  You can see it here at the Fat Quarter Shop: A Christmas Carol.    

The fabric designs in this collection are absolutely wonderful.  I just love them and think I could have so much fun deciding how to use them.  Here are some of my favorites.

The first two here are called Christmas Carols yardage in the crimson color and the holly color.  The third one in line is Floral Flurries yardage in the parchment color.
This is the Promising Poinsettias yardage in the snowflake, crimson, and holly colors.

And then above you see the Winter Villages yardage in the holly color, and then two of the colors of Holly Berry yardage -- parchment, and ebony.    I think these just might be my favorites.  I love the Winter Villages design (which also comes in crimson and snowflake).  Such beautiful vintage looking designs!

What would you make with these beautiful fabrics?

2 comments:

  1. How pretty---I love fabric!!! And especially Christmas ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Christmas carol parchment holly, but they are all really nice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!