Thursday, July 18, 2024

Gingerbread Cupcakes

 


 Festive recipes are fun to try in the off season if one can bear to turn on the oven, or if one can even bear to spend time in the kitchen!  I have had this recipe for Gingerbread Cupcakes saved for awhile now in my "Possible links for Christmas in July blog posts" document.  It's a recipe from Christy at The Sweet Tidings.

It does look to me as if this scrumptious-looking recipe (I can almost smell these cupcakes!) probably should be made in mini muffins.  It says that it makes 12, but there is only one cup of flour.  So if you try this cupcake recipe, make them mini!


2 comments:

  1. Another yummy sounding one to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like gingerbread but I like the idea of all things Gingerbread

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!