Thursday, December 15, 2022

Cozy muffin recipes for gifting or any winter morning

 


 I came upon this wonderful post -- Muffin recipes for cozy mornings, by Sue Moran -- and I just had to share it with my readers.  It includes cranberry muffins, orange cardamom muffins, apple crisp muffins, pumpkin donut muffins, double chocolate muffins, perfect blueberry muffins and more!  I have learned that Sue's recipes are dependably good.  I haven't tried a recipe from The View from Great Island that hasn't been great.

All through 2022, I've been featuring and trying out muffin recipes with the thought of using them for kitchen gifts.  But when I found this delightful post, it was like hitting the mother lode of wonderful muffin recipes and I knew you all would agree.   The hardest decision is deciding which muffins to bake first!

Why not try a few of these recipes and stash the muffin output in the freezer for cozy breakfasts all winter long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!