Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Another of my Pinterest boards -- Slow Cooker Inspiration

As I've mentioned before, I find that the slow cooker is my friend anytime, but never more so than during a busy season like Christmas.  I have a Slow Cooker Inspiration board on Pinterest and thought I would share a few of my pins today.  One thing I did notice is that most of these recipes seem to be originally from some other site, but you will be able to see the provenance as you click on the links.

This Maple Mustard Chicken from Chef in Training looks so good!
photo from Chef in Training
And for more, but very different chicken, check out this Chicken Thighs Osso Buco style from Slow Cooker from Scratch.
photo from Slow Cooker from Scratch
Ranch House Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes looks so good, even though the mashed potatoes have to be made separately.  I have pork chops in the freezer, too!  Recipe from Real Mom Kitchen.
photo by Real Mom Kitchen
And finally, a couple of soup recipes.  To my mind, slow cooker soup is best of all at this busy time.  Just have a loaf of bread baking in the bread machine at the same time, and everyone will be happy!
First of all, Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Peas and Crayons.
photo from Peas and Crayons
And lastly, from Gooseberry Patch,  Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup.

photo from Gooseberry Patch
Be sure and visit my Slow Cooker Inspiration Pinterest board for more good ideas!  There are loads of yummy-looking recipes there, and elsewhere on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a new slow-cooker... the other one broke down, but it is a Christmas gift so can't use it right now .. the ossobucco chicken looks soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look yummy, doesn't it? I am planning to try the ranch house pork chops this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!