Tuesday, December 02, 2014

My new Christmas plate


I love Gooseberry Patch's artwork, and I am sure many of you enjoy it also.  Shopping on one of their fantastic sales, I was so delighted to find that some of that gorgeous, colorful art has been reproduced on plates, trays, etc.  They have harvest designs, farmer's market designs, and, of course, my favorite -- a Christmas designed plate!

These plates are heavy plastic, like melamine.  The vibrant colors are just beautiful.

Understandably, I had to have one of these.  I probably wouldn't pay to get a whole set (though I might if the price was low enough!), but I thought that just one, for display purposes, wasn't too much of a splurge.

I love it and think it looks great in between my 2 Walmart plates -- an after-Christmas deal from a previous year.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. T,
    I love your new Christmas plate and it looks really sweet between the other two plates. Thanks for your visit. It's nice hearing from you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed seeing my plate!

    It's always a pleasure to visit either of your blogs. They are truly beautiful! I especially love the design of Christmas Pudding. It just "says" Christmas, and I love your new header.

    Blessings to you too!
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I didn't realize they had started selling things again! They had gone down to only selling cookbooks on the site.

    That plate is darling; I love their artwork so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, Ian's Girl! They don't have a lot of things other than books and calendars on the site; just mugs, plates, dishes, trays and the like. But I am happy with that for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all gooseberry patch illustrations. beautiful plate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it so pretty? Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!