Thursday, December 04, 2014

Tentative baking list for Christmas 2014

From a vintage magazine ad
I always like to post a tentative baking list.  I don't always bake all of the goodies that are on the list, but I find it really helps to have an idea how much baking I want to do.  Then I can be sure to purchase all of the ingredients I am likely to need.  Also, I never know when Mr. T will have a weather-related day off and decide to get into the kitchen and bake.  He dearly loves to bake Christmas cookies!

Tentative 2014 Baking List
Cookies:
Chocolate Spritz
Sacher Torte Cookies
Eggnog Logs
Whipped Shortbread
Almond Raspberry Thumbprints
Date Casserole Cookies
Macaroon Kisses
Chocolate Mint Crisps
Holiday Melting Moments (a new recipe I want to try)
Pepparkakor ( a spicy cutout cookie)
Double Drizzle Pecan Cookies
Candy:
Heavenly Delight (a layered chocolate peanut butter fudge)
Peanut Butter Balls

In addition, I will be making other festive foods and kitchen gifts throughout the season.  But this is the baking list, and it's good to have it (and the ingredients) ready when one of us has a moment to bake!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo many!!!

    I only baked a few.... fudge, thumbprint cookies, cookies with raisins, date squares and r-k squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is only a tentative list! So far we have made four of the items on the list -- chocolate spritz, eggnog logs, whipped shortbread and date casserole cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!