Monday, July 04, 2022

Garland of mini stars

 


 I've been on the lookout for a project with a patriotic look that could also be adapted to use at Christmas time.  I think I've found it with this 3-D Mini Star Garland from Hawthorne & Main.

One starts by printing out and cutting out the stars.  A line is then scored from the point of each star, and the stars are folded on these lines to produce a 3-D effect.   Holes are then punched at the top point of each star, and the stars are strung on pretty striped bakers' twine.

Photo from Hawthorne & Main.
 

This is such a pretty patriotic garland, but a Christmas version would be lovely with all white stars (maybe edged with white glitter?), all red, all green, or a combination of red, white and green.   I'm planning to make some of these!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Sounds like a good project do with the Grands. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July to you! looks very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. I like your idea of all white with glitter edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!