Thursday, July 07, 2022

Christmas in July sale at my Etsy shop!

 Yes!  Now through July 31, I'm running a sale at my Etsy shop, A New Hampshire Attic!  You can take 30% off on every listing in the Vintage Christmas category.

Most of the listings are Christmas cards both new and used, from the 1940s through the 1970s.

 



I also have some vintage Christmas tag stickers listed and some handmade vintage felt ornaments, along with a vintage Christmas paper sachet and some Christmas candy boxes..

 If I find time, I will also add a few more vintage Christmas items to this category of my shop.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!