Friday, July 08, 2022

A lovely little shop for gifts

 


If you have ladies on your Christmas list who enjoy  unique jewelry with a natural touch, you will want to check out my friend Sarah's Instagram account, White Mountain Resin.  I just purchased the earrings shown in the photo above, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Above is another set of earrings I purchased from Sarah.  These are made with rose petals and baby's breath.  She has many more earring designs, too.

Sarah also makes necklaces and bracelets, and I will show you a few below.

An ocean scene

Pretty blue flower necklace

Customizable charm bracelet

Sweet summer necklace
 She also offers coasters, key chains, bookmarks, and other fun items.  Her prices are reasonable and the shipping is free to the USA.  Check out her creations -- I think you'll find perfect gifts for some of the friends on your Christmas gift list!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! My two oldest granddaughters would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll check it out. I seldom wear jewelry and my niece makes jewelry as well, but I really like the bracelet with the word "enough."

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful but I do love the ocean one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!