Saturday, July 09, 2022

Christmas fabric fun!

 


Here's another edition of Christmas Fabric Fun, as seen here every Saturday for the 2022 edition of Christmas in July. I think of Saturdays as a day to do something fun, and what could be more fun than looking at Christmas fabric, right?  Maybe the only thing that would beat it is actually sewing something with Christmas fabric!  (At top, a screenshot of my Christmas Fabric Stash Pinterest board.)

I found this week's sweet Christmas fabric at Riley Blake Designs.  It's the Christmas Joys collection by  designer Lindsay Wilkes of The Cottage Mama.  I'll share a couple of screenshots.


I love the vintage look of these, especially the Christmas Joys Ornaments and the White Christmas Joys Plaid.   You can see the entire line here: Christmas Joys Storyboard.  

Sew much fun!  Can you think of a project you would make with one of these designs?

3 comments:

  1. I'm partial to anything with words so my favorite is the one in the lower right corner. Although I really like the vintage ornaments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. I haven't done much sewing in a long time...I may need to sell the sewing machine and close up the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the candy cane green one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!