Thursday, July 14, 2022

A sweet gift idea

 

Photo from Courtney at Pizzazzerie
 I saved the above photo some time ago with the idea of making a similar kitchen gift. The ideas for  Snow Day Drinks and Treats gift sets came from Courtney at Pizzazzerie.   As you see, this particular gift included a homemade tea mix and some cookies.  

In 2018 I wrote a post about all of the gift set ideas here: Some fun new ideas for kitchen gifts.  

But now, inspired by the title of this tea mix (Quiet Time Tea), I am thinking that one of these sets plus some Bible study helps or books might be a lovely gift for a special friend.  I mentioned The Daily Grace Co. a few days ago, and their products could make this gift so beautiful.

You could add a prayer journal

or a regular journal

or a mug

And, if this was for a very special friend, you could package it all in one of Daily Grace's totes.

 I have friends who would love a gift like this!

4 comments:

  1. That would be a special gift indeed! What a great idea. I have some friends that would love that sort of gift. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful gift - meaningful one

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely gift ideas. I really like this. Thank you for sharing these ideas with us. Now to find such items...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, such a gift would be delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!