Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Stock up on Christmas gifts at the Daily Grace Co.!

 

Photo from The Daily Grace Co.

 Sometime in the past year, I discovered The Daily Grace Co. when the leader of a women's Bible study I attend chose one of their books for the group to study.  I actually had not planned to purchase the book, since our study leader is good about providing handouts for each of our studies.  But many of the ladies had purchased the book, and when I saw their books I knew I needed to order one.  They are incredibly beautiful books, and such good studies!  The first one we did was called Never Alone and the topic was depression.  

 We are currently working through More Than Anything, a study on idolatry, and oh my, it is convicting.  Excellent, though.

 The Daily Grace Co. is currently having a 50% off sale on mugs, books, Bible handbooks, prayer resources, and much much more.  The mug at top is only $11!  The two books I showed you above are on sale, also.

I will say that I find their shipping costs to be a bit high, but since they very frequently have $5 and $10 sales, it makes the cost worth it.  The products are packaged well and they ship very quickly.  Friends of mine got together and combined an order, then split the shipping costs between them, which is a great idea for reducing that expense.

They have products for women as well as for men and kids.  I purchased a number of Christmas gifts from them last year.  What better gift could you give than a resource to help someone grow spiritually or encourage them in their walk with God?

6 comments:

  1. So spoiled that if there is any shipping fee at all, I don't usually shop there. I learned my lesson with Shutterfly. Received a free mug that cost $15.

    I will peek in, though. Perhaps the Holy Spirit will prod me with regard to specific people. I know this: I should shop early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I always get free shipping whenever I can even if I sometimes have to order a few more items to reach a certain total!

      Great items here though. My friends (and "bosses" at TWNE ordered a bunch of things for themselves and some for the general store. Those they got for the store are nearly sold out!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh...they have a wonderful blog with lots of excellent reading material.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and they also have a wonderful podcast. I listened to many of them while folding/rolling team t-shirts at The Wilds of New England. Lots of topics to choose from!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't heard of them so I will definitely check them out. I'm always on the lookout for a good study to do with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks will go visit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!