Wednesday, December 20, 2023

From the December archives, part 2

 


Here's a second December archive post!  Because I have so many years worth of archives (I started this blog in 2007) I plan to do three archive posts this December, and will do three different ones for my Kitchen Table blog.  Today is the second installment here in my Christmas kitchen.

From December 2013 I selected a couple of fun posts: Oh, those Christmas magazines! and a Mini Pinterest Party that we had that December.

Lord, Bless the Cards We've Written is a lovely little poem from 2014.  Very inspiring.

From 2015, you might enjoy Five Favorite Festive Cookies, especially if you are looking for some last-minute cookie inspiration.

 

An Egg Casserole for Christmas Breakfast is the post I selected from the 2016 archives.  It's delicious and worth trying if you don't already have a traditional favorite.

From 2017, I chose two posts: Mulled Cranberry Orange Juice is a festive warm beverage we love.  And Does your Christmas season look a little different this year?  might be helpful reading for you or a friend for whom this is true.


And from 2018, here is a craft idea to make Glittery Little Trees which would look lovely with a display of glittery little putz houses.  While the grandkids were doing some crafting here, they came upon the stash of cut-open paper tubes I had saved to make these.  I quickly looked up the directions and Ari made one.  Sam took the basic instructions and made a tree, which he then wrapped with green yarn and decorated with gold cord.  He even made a stump for the tree out of another tube and wrapped it vertically with brown yarn.

Hope these ideas from the archives are helpful to you!


 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!