Tuesday, December 26, 2023

And now, for a gingerbread coffee syrup

 


The other day my hubby and I enjoyed a gingerbread coffee in the cafe at our local grocery store.   This is a flavor we tried there last Christmas season and we liked it so much, we made a note to go back this year -- hopefully more than once.  And we would love to sip a similar flavor at home, too!

After our peppermint mocha syrup was such a success, we decided to try a gingerbread syrup from the same site, Mad About Food.  

Mr. T made this up on Christmas morning and it really is delicious -- I'd say equally as good as the peppermint mocha one.  He thinks he likes the gingerbread even better.  Definitely worth a try if this is a flavor you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Since I don't drink coffee, it is hard for me to imagine what that would taste like. I do have a Gingerbread Christmas Tea that I like. And I do like real gingerbread! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really delicious, Pam. Gingerbread spice tea is wonderful too ... and oh, I love actual gingerbread too. Trying to watch carbs and sugar so I seldom eat it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!