Friday, December 15, 2023

Some fun images for your Christmas papercrafting

 


Have you folks visited The Graphics Fairy?  Karen has a collection of 761 Free Merry Christmas images for your crafting pleasure.

Many of the images are older -- Victorian, even -- but there are some, like the one at the top of the post, that are from the 1950s.  I love the mid-century graphic, likely because that's when I grew up and my childhood Christmases are all tied up with images like these.  Karen said that she scanned the poodles and wreaths from a wrapping paper sample book.  What a fun find that book must have been!  

Here are examples of a few more images:

 

A sweet retro village
Adorable vintage bunnies and a chickadee
A pretty red and green house
A gorgeous vintage postcard with roses, church, and even a Bible verse

There are many, many more wonderful images to check out at The Graphics Fairy.  I hope you'll enjoy using this fantastic resource.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? The Graphics Fairy is such a great resource.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!