Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!

 Yes, here in the T's Christmas kitchen, all is merry and bright.  Although we do not eat Christmas breakfast (intermittent fasting) we will have some type of festive meal for lunch and we are preparing some celebratory food for our Christmas dinner later at our daughter's home.

My hubby just tried out a recipe for a gingerbread coffee syrup with I plan to blog about tomorrow.  It's very good!

I have Ranch House Chicken in the crockpot to take along for dinner.  Our daughter is preparing a roast and mashed potatoes.  I'm also bringing this  Merry Berry Salad, so the cranberries are awaiting being blended into a gorgeous cranberry vinaigrette and I will assemble the salad in a few hours. 

 We'll also be bringing a cookie tray and are putting the finishing touches on some last-minute food gifts.  

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas so far as we celebrate the very greatest Gift ever given -- our Savior, Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Christmas kitchen! I love company here in my kitchen all year round, so please leave a comment so I'll know you visited. I will answer any questions and comments here on the blog, so be sure and check "notify me" to see replies. God bless your day!